Just a quick opinion post while I put the finishing touches on my pick ban article. It should be out later today, along with a post or two from LoLEsports!
Only comments on the interesting picks.
- SK Gaming – they have looked extremely strong, beating out basically every other top-tier team.
- Fnatic – You can never count Fnatic out.
- Roccat – Here’s to hoping they can break their funk.
- Gambit Gaming
- Alliance – Their synergy really seems to have shaped up.
- Copenhagen Wolves
- Supa Hot Crew
- Cloud 9 – I think C9 has been going half tilt for the Spring Split. Bot lane is their main weakness vs TSM, but they’ve done fine in their 3 games vs TSM.
- Team Solo Mid – Everybody on this team is in the top 3 for their position.
- Counter Logic Gaming – If they’d had Dexter from the beginning, they might be competing for a top 2 spot. They look extremely solid right now.
- Curse – I see them continuing their dominance of Dignitas to take 4th.
- Dignitas – I’m still not convinced by Dignitas.
- XDG – too little, too late.